Traditional Braces Cost In Gurgaon
Braces are used to align and straighten our teeth and make our smile more beautiful. Braces are also used to improve dental health and also to improve aesthetics of the face.
Braces can correct all types of overcrowding, gaps, and cross bites.
The method of braces treatment has changed very much over the last decade, the materials used in the treatment have become more durable and now there are orthodontic treatments that don’t require much maintenance and aren’t visible like traditional metal braces and also the time period of treatment is very less but traditional braces are still being used and the main reason behind that is this that metal braces are very effective in aligning teeth.
If possible you should always go for traditional metal braces as they are providing the best possible result.
Major Orthodontic Problems That Can Be Solved By Orthodontic Treatment
- Spacing of teeth- Spacing is a dental condition in which there are large gaps created between the front teeth. This problem is very common in children because of their habit of sucking thumb or thrusting their tongues.
- Overcrowding of teeth- Overcrowding is a dental condition in which the teeth don’t have enough space and they can’t fit properly and because of the lack of space, the position of teeth gets messed up.
- Crossbites- There are two types of crossbite, the first one is when the upper teeth are not in proper position and the dental arch is all messed up and the second one is in which the lower teeth are not aligned properly causing an abnormal dental arch.
- Overjet- In an over jet the teeth of the upper jaw are forming an outward arc which doesn’t let them make contact with the lower teeth. This disrupts the dental arch and people with overjet become very conscious about their smile and become under-confident.
- Abnormal Eruption- This dental condition is caused when teeth grow very fast, which leads to not aligned teeth
Types Of Braces
Traditional Metal Braces Cost in Gurgaon-Traditional metal Braces are the most common and most used type of braces. They are made using stainless steel and they are clearly visible. Metal braces are one of the cheapest and fastest option available, making them very popular.
Ceramic Braces Cost in Gurgaon-Ceramic braces work just like the traditional metal braces, but they are made using a transparent material and they are very comfortable in wearing. Ceramic braces are also very less visible.
Lingual Braces Cost in Gurgaon-If you are looking for an orthodontic treatment in which the braces are not visible, then this treatment is for you. Lingual braces are like traditional metal braces, with the only difference being that they are placed at the backside of the teeth, making them not visible.
Clear Aligners Cost in Gurgaon-Clear Aligners are made using clear transparent plastic and you can remove them. Their major aim is to align the teeth and you need to replace them after two weeks.
Process Of Getting Braces in Gurgaon–
Step-by-step process of installation of braces-
- An equipment is placed in the mouth to keep tongue away from the teeth and it also helps to stop the secretion of saliva to keep the mouth dry.
- An etchant is applied after the mouth and teeth both have completely dried out.
- Braces are placed using an adhesive which is designed to fix the braces properly.
- To make the adhesive more effective, a curing light is used.
- The last step is placing the arch wire with the braces.
Things to Keep in Mind After Getting Braces
- You should always brush your teeth after every meal as there are chances that food might get stuck between the braces causing other serious teeth related problems.
- You should try to use a soft brush recommended by your dentist and always brush your tooth softly because braces can get damaged if you are too hard on them.
- You should not eat hard or chewy food during your orthodontic treatment.
Time Period of Orthodontic Treatment in Gurgaon
Time period of an orthodontic treatment depends on various factors like types of braces you are getting, your dental condition, etc. You need to wear braces from 10 to 18 months in most cases.
Cost Of Braces In Gurgaon
Cost of an orthodontic treatment majorly depends on the type of braces you are getting.
- Metallic braces will cost you around 30,000 rupees to 35,000 rupees, depending on the clinic you have chosen.
- Ceramic braces will cost you around 40,000 rupees.
- Clear aligners will cost you around 1,00,000 rupees.
Why Choose Dental Center India?
We at dental center India always make sure that our patient is always satisfied with the treatment given by us. We know how valuable your money and health are to you and that’s why our only goal is to improve your dental health as much as we can.
All of our doctors are experts in the various fields of dental treatment, giving you the best possible treatment that too at an affordable price. If you are thinking about getting any type of braces in Gurgaon, then Dental Center India is the place you need to visit. We have well-qualified and experienced orthodontists who are dedicated to align your teeth.
Some major benefits you will get by choosing Dental Center India for braces treatment-
- Less Time- Our team of orthodontists are expert in their field and they can produce extra-ordinary results in a less amount of time when compared to other clinics.
- Premium Aesthetics- We at dental center India make sure that our patient gets the best possible results from the orthodontic treatment. We have all types of braces available with us and you can choose from them according to your preference and you will still get the best results, no matter what type of braces you choose.
Crooked teeth or misaligned teeth can make anyone under-confident and that’s why they start feeling inferior to others. If you are someone who is facing this problem, then don’t just sit. The orthodontic treatment or getting braces is the one and only solution for your problem. If you want to gain that confidence and if you want that perfect smile and aesthetics, then getting braces is the answer. So, what are you waiting for? Contact Dental Center India right now and start your journey of braces and get that perfect smile you always wished for.